Riot On An Empty Street


This is the title of my favorite song, I love the music and its unique title. Wondering how can the riot could happen at the empty street. And do you know what the album names?'declaration of dependence', it is uncommon type of declaration. Common people usually declaration their independence instead of declaration their dependence. I will give 'King of Convenience' an applause for their album. hahahaha
Time flies, many thing comes to my life and I always laugh about 'declaration of dependence'. After I do travel often, I can take a deduction that all of us should make a celebration of our dependence. No one in this world can live pure independence, you need other people at least as an audience. It my case, i already declared my dependence about traveling. I do love traveling, traveling often make my mind open and always makes me being grateful. Meet many type of people make me learn how to respect each other. Seeing beautiful landscape scenery make me more loving The Lord, who create the universe very perfect. When other people get busy about buying precious things, I treat my self with buying experience from traveling.
Then why I always make a 'traveling report' here? because in the future i want my son/daughter know how and where their mom buying her experience. The world is just too large for one people, and only stupid people who didn't  share their world with other. I know every person have their target priority in their life, i just want to say " don't critics other people's priority". Sometimes that kind of people who always give negative comment about your activity are jealous with you because they cannot do what you can do. I don't have my own house, an expensive car, a high class gadget or a gorgeous fashion item, i just need to travel far, so never be jealous when I go for holiday guys. Just enjoy your life and live your dream come true. No need to push yourself too hard, just do what you love and love what you do. If you love to travel just go, if you love to sit in your manager chair,love it, don't even grumpy about your jobs or your boss.  After all happy Monday good people.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Trip ke Seoul, Kiblat nya Para K-Pop Lover

An amazing Eastern Europe Trip

Obsesi Game of Throne di Andalusia